The Train Sagrantino – off road b> from May to October – every Saturday and Sunday by appointment
A beautiful and charming winery tour aboard a train with 4×4 cars passes through the rolling hills of the Park Acquarossa, on the Wine Sagrantino.
This train of campaign offers the ability to shoot and “live” the “Roads of Sagrantino” while sitting and crossing olive groves, forests and enchanting lakes of the country, near the medieval village of Gualdo Cattaneo, just 8 km. Montefalco, among the most important wine town in Italy.
The path, along about 30 min., Provides:
– Stop at the MINE strong> to visit the reconstruction of an ancient tunnel;
– Step inside the BOSCO strong>;
– Stop at MUSEUM OF THE TRACTOR AND VINTAGE CAR strong>.
– Stop at the house of goats
Point of arrival and departure is the Centro Acquarossa, centerpiece of the park where there are the food service, the Historical Museum of Agricultural Tractor and car b>, one of the most important museums in the world of industry, the shop of handicrafts and a multimedia conference room.
– GROUPS (min.25 pax) : DAILY ON REQUEST
– INDIVIDUAL : SATURDAY, SUNDAY AND HOLIDAYS